I’ve seen Oreo desserts before, and I’ve loved pretty much all of them. THIS no-bake treat, though, is setting a new standard with layer upon layer of cookies-and-cream goodness. Hot Chocolate Hits shows us how to make this chocolate dream just in time for the holidays.
– 24 Oreos (or your favorite chocolate sandwich cookie)
– 4 tablespoons butter, soft or melted
– 8 ounces (250 grams) white chocolate, chopped
– 6 ounces (150 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
– 12 Oreos, roughly chopped
– 6 Oreos, roughly chopped
– 4 ounces (100 grams) dark chocolate, melted
These look way too good. They’re like everything I love about Oreos and cheesecake into one bite-sized treat. Get your copy of the printable recipe over on the Hot Chocolate Hits site and tell us what you think of this one!