As winter drags into March, we all can’t help but look forward to the fresh and light ingredients of summer. Try a taste of warmer weather with this easy no-bake pie from Super Healthy Kids featuring blueberries, lemon and yogurt. This healthy and delicious recipe will have you ready for swimsuits, sunshine and fresh fruits in just one bite.
–2 cups Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
–4 tablespoons coconut oil
–1 tablespoon coconut
–2 cups of frozen blueberries
–4 cups of yogurt, plain or vanilla
–Zest from one lemon
- Combine graham crackers, coconut oil and coconut in a food processer. Process until the mixture begins to hold together.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a pie plate.
- In the food processer, combine the blueberries and 2 cups of the yogurt. Pulse until mixed together.
- Spread the blueberry yogurt mixture into the pie plate on top of the graham cracker crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove the pie from the freezer. Spread the remaining two cups of yogurt on top of the blueberry yogurt layer.
- Top with blueberries and the lemon zest. Freeze for one more hour and enjoy.
If you decide to make your pie ahead of time, you may freeze it for about 2 to 4 days. Set it out for 30 minutes to 1 hour before eating.