No-Bake Layered Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Lemon Pie
As winter drags into March, we all can’t help but look forward to the fresh and light ingredients of summer. Try a taste of warmer weather with this easy no-bake pie from Super Healthy Kids featuring blueberries, lemon and yogurt. This healthy and delicious recipe will have you ready for swimsuits, sunshine and fresh fruits in just one bite.
– 2 cups Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
– 4 tablespoons coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon coconut
– 2 cups of frozen blueberries
– 4 cups of yogurt, plain or vanilla
– Zest from one lemon
- Combine graham crackers, coconut oil and coconut in a food processer. Process until the mixture begins to hold together.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a pie plate.
- In the food processer, combine the blueberries and 2 cups of the yogurt. Pulse until mixed together.
- Spread the blueberry yogurt mixture into the pie plate on top of the graham cracker crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove the pie from the freezer. Spread the remaining two cups of yogurt on top of the blueberry yogurt layer.
- Top with blueberries and the lemon zest. Freeze for one more hour and enjoy.
If you decide to make your pie ahead of time, you may freeze it for about 2 to 4 days. Set it out for 30 minutes to 1 hour before eating.