The holiday season is the perfect excuse for finding new and delightful desserts to try, and we’ve already found this year’s tastiest one. This no-bake fudge from Hot Chocolate Hits has two kinds of chocolate layered to perfection and topped with peppermint for that wintery kick. It’s kind of like peppermint bark— but so, so much better. Let’s learn how easy it is to make.
– 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (or a combination of milk and dark chips)
– 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (or chopped white chocolate)
– One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, divided (3/4 cup per layer)
– 4 tablespoons butter, divided
– 1/4 to 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies (or chopped peppermint)
– 3/4 cup chocolate peppermint candies (like After 8, York, etc.), chopped
So festive and delicious! Hot Chocolate Hits has a printable recipe over on her site, so head there for your copy. Don’t you think this treat would be a perfect gift? Will you give it a try?