How to Make a No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart
We’ve found the perfect dessert for you. After all, what’s a better combination than strawberries and chocolate? This tart is simple, easy-to-make, and no-bake, so you can whip it up quickly and spend most of your time enjoying the reward. Just watch how sweet and delicious this dessert looks.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE TART
– 12 ounces Oreos
– ½ cup melted butter
– 7 ounces heavy cream
– 10.5 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
– 10 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- Line a round 9-inch cake pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Crush the Oreos in the food processor. Pour in the melted butter and pulse a few more times until the mixture reaches a fine crumb consistency.
- Press the Oreo-butter mixture into the bottom of the cake pan. Put in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Put the dark chocolate in a large mixing bowl. Heat the cream over medium heat until simmering. Pour the cream over the chopped chocolate and let sit it for 1 minute, then stir until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the prepared Oreo crust.
- Lightly press the strawberry halves into the top of the tart.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Easy, right? Let us know if you give it a try!