When it comes to super-cute dessert trends, this one gets a bingo. Miniature? Check. A treat pretending to be another treat? Check. Cake pop? Check. Super-sweet and kid-pleasing? Check, check, check! Plus, there’s a bright surprise waiting inside to take it over the edge. Of course it’s coming to us from Cookies, Cupcakes and Cardio. Just watch how she and her special assistant bring it all together and harness adorable power.
– Your favorite cake pop filling, prepared and in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple
– Mini ice cream cones
– Regular-size ice cream cones
– Round cookies (or tea biscuits)
– Melted white chocolate
– White buttercream (Use your favorite recipe!)
– Small red round sprinkles
Get the full written directions over on the Cookies, Cupcakes and Cardio site, including cake pop tutorials here and here. I can’t believe how many different delights are packed into one little treat. Have you ever seen anything like these cake pops before? How would you change it to make it more “you,” if you wanted?