This Great Mini-Pizza Bakes in a Muffin Tin and Is SO Easy to Make!
Everybody loves a mini pizza – especially kids! – but have you ever tried a deep dish version? All you need is a muffin tin, some pizza dough, and your leftovers, and you have got yourself a quick dish perfect for dinner, lunch or a hearty snack. As Sarah Carey of Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food explains in this video, they’re “super thrifty, super inexpensive, super great way to use leftovers, super delicious, super FUN!” Watch to learn how to make this easy recipe.
– Olive oil, for muffin pan
– All-purpose flour, for rolling
– 1/2 pound pizza dough (homemade or store-bought), divided into 6 pieces
– Coarse salt
– Ground pepper
– 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
– Your favorite pizza toppings
Great! Get your printable recipe over on the Martha Stewart’s site and tell us if you give this one a try. Have you ever made mini deep dish pizzas before? If you try this recipe, will you be using leftovers or chopping ingredients specifically for the pizzas? What toppings will you use?