Mini Caramel Apple Bites
These mini caramel apple bites make for a fun party appetizer or bite-sized treat. Check out the video below to see how easy they are to bring together.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Mini Apple Bites
2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs (food processor)
12 tablespoons butter, melted (add some a little at a time, because I left out the powdered sugar, too sweet!)
4 cups peeled, cored and chopped apples (Granny Smith)
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 1/4 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grind up gingersnaps.
3. Spray 24-cup mini-muffin tin.
4. Mix powdered sugar, salted butter, and gingersnaps.
5. Press into muffin tins.
6. Bake 5 minutes, then cool.
7. Finely chop apples in processor. Combine w/ sugars, cinnamon, nutmeg and flour.
8. Scoop small spoonfuls into each muffin tin, top with any leftover cookie crumble, bake 10 minutes or until apples are soft.
9. Drizzle with caramel.