Make a Meatless Brunch with a Slow Cooker Artichoke Frittata
If you’re looking to make a delicious, one-stop dish for brunch, you can’t do much better than a frittata. The egg dish can be stuffed with any cheese, veggies or meats you want, making it the perfect thing to fill you up at the start of a busy weekend. Kalyn’s Kitchen has made it even easier to pack some nutrients into your morning with this Slow Cooker Frittata with artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and feta. Just set it up and start your morning!
– One 14 ounce can small artichoke hearts, drained and cut into small pieces
– One 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers. drained and cut into small pieces
– 1/4 cup sliced green onions
– 8 eggs, beaten well until yolks and whites are completely combined
– 4 ounces crumbled Feta cheese
– 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning, or to taste (Kalyn’s Kitchen recommends Spike Seasoning)
– Fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
To view how to cook this, as well as more information from Kayln’s Kitchen, click here.
I’d love to smell this one cooking while getting dressed and preparing for guests. What about you? Have you ever made an egg dish in your slow cooker before? What other foods do you like to put in your frittatas?