Calling all snackaholics! We’ve partnered up with Snack Factory® to create a chip-and-dip combination that will satisfy even the most serious snackers out there. In our version of Buffalo Chicken Dip, we use Snack Factory® Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps® as our chip, and we use a lot fewer calories in our dip than in a traditional buffalo chicken dip. Grab a precooked rotisserie chicken, some other common pantry staples and your slow cooker, and you’re well on your way to creating this party-perfect, crowd-pleasing easy appetizer. Once you’ve had a taste, we’re sure you’ll join us in thinking that this recipe is pure #snackgenius. Take a look at how easily it comes together!
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours
- 4 oz Nuefchâtel or reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese (reserve a little to sprinkle on top)
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP ranch seasoning
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 stalks celery, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded fat free mozzarella
- Snack Factory® Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps®, for dipping (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the celery and mozzarella, in a small crockpot.
- Cook for two hours, stirring occasionally, until the dip is creamy and bubbling.
- Stir in the chopped celery and shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle the remaining crumbled bleu cheese on top of the dip as a garnish.
This is a sponsored post, paid for by our partner the Snack Factory®.