Your Super Bowl Party Guests Will Love This Layered Nacho Dip. Make Sure You Stock Up on Chips!
Some people have Super Bowl parties for the football. Some have them for the commercials. And some people have them to eat delicious snacks with their friends! Whichever reason you have for planning a game-day gathering – or, more likely, whichever combination of reasons! – the food is key. You want it to be fun and casual, but also go beyond boring old chips and store-bought dips, right? Then you need this Layered Nacho Dip from See Recipe! It’s really easy to put together and a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. Check it out!
– Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese
– 4 tablespoons taco seasoning (typically a mix of chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, dried oregano, paprika, ground cumin, sea salt and black pepper)
– 2 green onions
– Sour cream, enough to form one layer in your chosen serving pan/dish
– Salsa, enough to form one layer in your chosen serving pan/dish
– Cheddar cheese, grated, enough to form one layer in your chosen serving pan/dish
Easy, right? Check out See Recipe’s site for the printable version of this recipe, then tell us what’s on the menu for your Super Bowl party this year!