Make This Soup Your New Go-To Weeknight Meal!
Italian wedding soup is a classic meal staple for Italian families – and for good reason. This soup is delicious, healthy and really simple to make, making it the perfect weeknight meal! Make this in a snap for a quick soup that your whole family will love.
Italian Wedding Soup
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 6-8 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (or 6 cups) baby spinach, washed
- 1 package cooked pearl or Israeli couscous
- About 20 thawed party size meatballs (feel free to adjust quantity)
2) Add meatballs and cook 2 minutes until flavors begin to release.
3) Add spinach and cook until it begins to wilt. Add chicken broth and cook about 15 minutes.
4) Pour couscous (about 1/3 cup per bowl) into individual bowl and top with soup.
5) Store couscous separately as it absorbs a lot of the liquid from the soup!