This Amazing Dessert Is SO Simple to Make
When it comes to holiday menus, we’re all about one thing: desserts, desserts, and more desserts! After all, if you can’t indulge at Christmas-time, when can you?! Of course, we want to save that indulgence for truly dreamy and worthwhile desserts, like these chocolate tarts. They’re not only easier to make than we ever would have guessed, they’re also individually sized for perfect holiday portions. Who better to show us how to make them than Gordon Ramsay? Just watch.
– Oil, for greasing
– 14 ounces (400 grams) plain chocolate, broken up
– 8 tablespoons double cream
– 1/4 cup (60 grams) butter, cubed
– 2 tablespoons superfine sugar (optional)
– 1/2 cup (125 grams) butter
– 6 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon (90 grams) superfine sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 3/4 cups (250 grams) plain flour, plus extra for dusting
– 10 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons (150 grams) superfine sugar
– 3 1/2 ounces (100 grams) salted peanuts, roughly chopped
Want a printable version of this recipe? We found a copy for you over on the site for U.K. magazine Red, so grab yours there! What do you think of these tarts? Will you be trying them at your next holiday party?