Flip flops with a floral theme are definitely in style, but why spend over $20 on a new pair when you can make your own out of a boring, pre-existing pair?
Here’s what you need for this project:
- Flip flops
- Floral embellishments (you can find these at craft or dollar stores. They can have stems on them – you’ll just cut those off later)
- Glue (hot glue, epoxy or Gorilla glue)
Here’s what you do:
- Remove flower from stem and take plastic pieces completely off.
- Once you’ve removed the flower, remove any additional fabric you don’t want.
- Cut off the rest of the stem so it’s flush with the fabric.
- Place glue in the center of the flip flop.
- Glue the embellishment one layer at a time.
Head over to The Happy Housewife for more pictures and details!