Homemade Kale Chips for Healthy Snacking
If you’re a chip fanatic but have resolved to eat healthier in the new year, you’ll want to bookmark this recipe immediately. The Kitchn adapted a great recipe from Stacie Billis at ChowMama for kale chips, and we don’t know about you, but we’re looking forward to trying it as soon as possible!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 bunch of kale, torn into 1/2″ pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together oil and vinegar, then toss the kale in the dressing until thoroughly coated.
- Use parchment paper to line a large baking sheet. Put the kale in a single layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle kale with your sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until chips are crispy.
- Chow down!
Check out The Kitchn’s full post over at Kale Chips: How to Eat a Bunch of Kate in One Sitting.