When it comes to easy, convenient, kid-friendly meals, only one thing beats out a simple sandwich: Hot Pockets! Once you’re an adult, though, you start to worry about what’s actually in those frozen pockets, and for good reason. The solution? Make better-than-box homemade ones! POPSUGAR Food shows us how.
– 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
– 2 tablespoons Swiss cheese, shredded (per pocket)
– 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded (per pocket)
– 2 tablespoons hickory ham, chopped (per pocket)
– 1 teaspoon butter, melted (per pocket)
– 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese (per pocket)
Get more information on this easy dish over on the POPSUGAR Food site! Do you think you’ll give this take on Hot Pockets a try? What filling do you prefer? How would you adapt this recipe for your favorite flavors?