Next time you have a gathering at your place and you have to throw something together that’s quick and tasty try these easy Ham & Cheese Party Roll-ups. They won’t disappoint hungry guests and the prep only takes minutes. Check out the quick video below:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1 can refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 3/4 lb deli ham*
- 12 slices Swiss cheese*
You want the ham and swiss cheese thinly sliced so it’s easy to roll into a roll-up.
For the Glaze:
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
2 TBSP brown sugar
1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
1 TBSP Dijon mustard
1 TBSP poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Flour your cutting board and roll out your pizza dough. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough till it’s roughly 12 x 18 inches.
- Next place the swiss cheese across the dough. Once the dough is covered with cheese slices you can add the deli sliced ham over the cheese.
- Gently roll up the dough. When you reach the end use your fingers to seal up the roll-up with your fingers. Next cut the roll into 1 inch slices.
- Next, in a baking dish, put the roll-up slices on their side.
- In a sauce pan, combine the butter, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, dijon and poppy seeds. Stir over medium heat until it becomes a glaze like consistency.
- Next take the glaze mixture and with a brush, brush it over the tops of the roll-ups in the baking dixture.
- Finally cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
This recipe video was inspired by Kevin & Amanda’s wonderful ham & cheese party rolls. We particularly loved the poppy seed glaze.