Guacamole Pretzel Tacos
Craving Mexican food? Well you’re in luck because we’re making tacos! But, of course, we’re putting a special spin on everyone’s favorite Mexican classic. These little bites resemble tacos in shape, and because we switch out traditional taco shells for Snack Factory® Original Pretzel Crisps®, they still deliver when it comes to flavor and that satisfying crunch we expect from our tacos. If these little bites aren’t the perfect afternoon pick-me-up, then we don’t know what is! Take a look at how simple it is to whip up some “Guaco Tacos” for yourself.
GUACAMOLE PRETZEL TACOS
- 2 medium avocados, pitted
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp cilantro leaves
- ½ jalapeño, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 1 chopped small garlic clove
- Pinch salt
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Snack Factory® Original Pretzel Crisps®
- Garnishes: Finely chopped red onion, finely chopped tomato and/or red bell pepper, cilantro leaves
- Scoop the flesh from both avocados into a food processor and pulse together with the lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, salt and cumin; pulse longer if you want the consistency to be smooth, or pulse less if you prefer your guacamole chunky.
- Arrange the pretzels bottom facing up and spoon about a tablespoon of the guacamole onto half of the pretzels. Take another pretzel and sandwich them together into a v-shape so it looks like a taco.
- Garnish with the onion, tomato and cilantro.
This is a sponsored post, paid for by our partner the Snack Factory®.