How to Make These Giant Christmas Ornaments
A tree is just a tree until you add ornaments to it, and then it becomes the beautiful centerpiece of our Christmas celebrations. Ornaments can come in all different shapes, sizes, and colors — but we’ve never seen them quite this big!
Tanya Memme decided to apply this piece of classic holiday decor to our entire house by supersizing the process! All we need are some simple balls to create these giant Christmas ornaments that will make our homes the most festive on the block.
This DIY is super easy to pull off and very inexpensive (which, around the holidays is always a good thing.) With a few simple materials, and some know-how from Tanya, we can all have these unique holiday decorations decking our halls this Christmas.
What do you think about this supersized holiday decoration? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Giant Christmas Ornaments
- Plastic balls
- Waterproof silicone glue
- Pint sized deli container
- Coat hanger
- Silver spray paint
- Garden hook
- Art Knife
- Using your knife, make small holes in the sides of your deli container.
- Insert your wires through the hole of the side, using pliers to bend the ends of the wire inward. Repeat on the other side.
- Spray paint the container silver.
- Line the edge of the container with silicone glue.
- Stick the container onto the ball, covering a tag if there is one. Let dry for 24 hours before hanging.