Fudge Recipe to Blow Away All Other Fudge Recipes
If you’ve got a sweet tooth but are also craving something salty, then this recipe is the best of both worlds. Sea salt chocolate fudge is easy to make, and the salt cuts the sweetness just the right amount. Here’s what you need to make it 48 pieces:
- 1 12oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Walnuts or other chopped nuts
- Cranberries or Currents
- Rice Crispies
- Chili Powder if you like things a little spicy
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk over low heat. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Once smooth, take off heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour into baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. (Optional: sprinkle sea salt over the top.)
- Pull foil out, cut fudge into pieces and enjoy!
Insanely clever way to peel a boiled egg: