The 4th of July is all about celebrating the independence of our country, and what better way to celebrate than with some fabulous American-inspired dishes that you can share with friends and family? From takes on the famous “flag cake” to dishes that are perfect for potlucks, I’ve found some great recipes from around the web that can help you celebrate whatever barbecue, picnic or party that you’re planning on attending this long weekend. Take a look!
Looking for the perfect frugal main or side dish to bring to a 4th of July barbecue or to prepare for your own get-together? Check out some of these great recipes that are sure to please any crowd.
- Perfect Guacamole:
This one couldn’t be easier, and everyone loves guacamole at a cookout. Just mix the ingredients together and serve with bagel or tortilla chips.
- “Toss It In” Pasta Salad:
- Perfect Potato Salad:Kira Troilo | TipHeroHere’s a cookout favorite that can serve a whole lot of people on the cheap.
- Grilled Mushroom Burgers:
- Barbecue Ribs:Brent HofackerRibs are a barbecue favorite! An obvious choice for America’s birthday celebrations.
- Patriotic Taco Salad:
In addition to showing off our nation’s flag’s colors, these decorative desserts look delicious and easy enough to make. With any luck, they won’t serve as decorations for too long!
- Patriotic and No-Bake Red, White and Blue Cheesecake:
- Beautiful No-Bake Red, White and Blue Berry Trifle:
- Lemonade American Flag Cake:
- Summer Dessert Pizza:
Bake your own dough and cover with seasonal fruits, whipped topping and other easy ingredients to make this one-of-a-kind summer favorite for your celebration.
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Custard Pie:
- Epic American Flag Cake:
- Jell-O Flag Cake:
- 4th of July Cocktail:
- Red, White and Blue Muffins:
What are some of your favorite American-inspired recipes? How do you plan on celebrating this year? Please share your ideas with us in the comments section below. Thanks for being a Tip Hero!