How to Make Rich, Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake in 2 Minutes
Microwaveable mug cakes are great for those sudden dessert cravings. Flourless cakes are perfect for those of us who need to eat gluten-free. When the two come together in a fudgy dessert that only takes two minutes to bake? It’s heaven! The super-delicious recipe comes to us from POPSUGAR Food. Just wait until you see the decadent, chocolatey results.
– 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
– 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 egg
– 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– 1 1/2 teaspoons cocoa powder
– Confectioners’ sugar and fresh berries, for garnish
Can’t wait to try this gluten-free delight? Grab your copy of the printable recipe from POPSUGAR Food’s site and give it a try! What other flavors of flourless cake would you love to discover? Do you make microwaveable cakes often?