I love the taste of eggnog and look forward to it each year. I was blown away when I tasted this eggnog fudge for the first time. It’s so rich and creamy and tastes exactly like eggnog. Check out the video below to see how easy it is to make:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
½ cup salted butter
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
¾ cup eggnog
2 Cups white chocolate chips
7 ounces marshmallow creme
2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
½ Teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
1. Mix the butter, sugar and eggnog in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once the butter has melted and the mixture starts boiling, stir occasionally while you allow the temperature to reach 234 F on a candy (or instant-read digital) thermometer.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, vanilla and nutmeg. Once the fudge is evenly mixed, pour it into an 8×8 baking pan lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick spray.
4. Grate a little more fresh nutmeg across the top of the fudge.
5. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until the fudge is set before cutting into 36 small squares (cut 6 rows in one direction and turn the fudge to cut 6 rows in the other direction).