Tis the season for holiday-flavored desserts, and every cookie, cake and pie seems to be packed full of the tastes of gingerbread, peppermint and hot cocoa. Much as we love them, we think everybody’s missing out on one key Christmas-perfect flavor. Can you guess what it is? Eggnog! And we’ve found the perfect dessert to incorporate it’s particular taste in this cheesecake from Le Gourmet TV. This one is a dessert for the grown-ups that will still have you happy as a child. Check it out!
– 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
– 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (for crust)
– 3 tablespoons butter, melted
– Three 8-ounce packages cream cheese
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 3/4 cup eggnog
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons rum
– 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What a perfect dessert for an all-grown-up Christmas! Get your full printable recipe for it over on the Le Gourmet TV website. Are you a fan of eggnog-flavored desserts? Does cheesecake make an appearance at your Christmas parties?