Easy No-Bake Mint Oreo Icebox Cake
Looking for a delicious dessert to impress your friends but don’t have the time or energy for a complicated recipe? Look no further than this no-bake mint Oreo cake from Life, Love and Sugar! The easy-to-make layers of cookies and chocolate will have everybody guessing how you got that fresh minty flavor and asking for seconds.
– One 3.4 ounce package chocolate pudding
– One 3.4 ounce package vanilla pudding
– 4 1/2 cups milk
– 3/4 teaspoon mint extract
– 2 to 3 drops green food coloring
– Two 15.25 ounce boxes mint Oreos
– 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
– 8 ounces Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
– Chocolate sauce for topping, if desired
- Make chocolate pudding according to directions on package, using 2 cups of milk. Set aside.
- Make vanilla pudding according to directions on package, using 2 cups of milk. Add mint extract and food color to vanilla pudding and mix well. Add more food coloring as needed for desired color. Set aside.
- Put remaining 1/2 cup milk into a small bowl. Dip Oreos in milk quickly and then place into the bottom of a 9 inch x 13 inch pan, making a single layer.
- Spread chocolate pudding over the first layer of Oreos.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips over the chocolate pudding.
- Dip remaining Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the chocolate chips, in a single layer.
- Spread mint pudding over the second layer of Oreos.
- Spread Cool Whip over the top of the mint pudding.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips on top of the Cool Whip.
- Top with remaining Oreos, crumbled, and chocolate sauce, if desired. Store in refrigerator.