How to Make the Easiest Cinnamon Scones in the World
You know what pastry doesn’t get enough attention? Scones! Let’s fix that, shall we? This delicious little baked good is classically delicious, perfect for breakfast-time, teatime, and every time in between. These cinnamon scones are just the right level of sweet, light, and melt-in-your-mouth good. Our friends at Rumble share the recipe from 12 Tomatoes.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– ½ cup unsalted butter, frozen and grated
– ⅔ cup heavy cream or buttermilk
– ⅓ cup sugar, plus additional for sprinkling on top
– 2 eggs, divided
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 ¼ teaspoons cinnamon, divided
– ½ cup powdered sugar
– 3 tablespoons milk
– ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
Perfect for breakfast, a snack, or teatime! Grab your printable copy of the recipe directly from 12 Tomatoes and give it a try.