Looking for a great chicken recipe that will only take a half hour to make? Here it is! This recipe couldn’t be easier and you’ll create a flavorful, sweet, garlicky chicken that the whole family will enjoy. Here’s the recipe courtesy of MyFridgeFood:
-8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
-Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
-3 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
-4 cloves garlic, minced
-1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
-1 tsp honey
-1/2 tsp dried oregano
-1/4 tsp dried thyme
-1/4 tsp dried basil
-2 tsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large, oven-proof skillet, melt 2 tbsp of butter over medium-heat heat. Add in the chicken skin side down and sear both sides until golden brown. This should take about 2-3 minutes per side. Set chicken aside.
- Melt remaining butter in the same skillet. Then add garlic and cook, stirring frequently for about 1-2 minutes. Remove the skillet for the heat.
- Stir in honey, brown sugar, oregano, thyme and basil until well combined. Return the chicken to the skillet.
- Put skillet in the oven and roast for about 25-30 minutes, until chicken is completely cooked through.