With more and more recipes popping up online, more and more of us are bringing our tablets into the kitchen to follow along, and we need a safe, clean place to put it. We could purchase a special tablet holder that fits our kitchen décor, but why in the world would we do that when we have Mamie Jane’s knock-off for inspiration? Read on to learn how to make this easy, affordable tablet holder that follows the shabby-chic trend without trendy prices.
– Wooden cutting board
– Scrabble tile holder
– Triangle-shaped child’s building block
– Wood glue
– White paint
- Glue the Scrabble tile holder to the bottom-front of the cutting board.
- Glue the building block to the back of the cutting board, so that the cutting board lies on a slight angle.
- Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Paint the holder with the white paint.
- Sand the edges and stain.
That’s it! How easy is this idea? And so cost-effective, too! Will you give it a try? How do you protect your tablet in the kitchen? Do you prefer following recipes electronically, or are you a paper-loyalist?