She Tops This Mixture With Sprinkles, Then Puts It In the Freezer. What Comes Out is a Masterpiece of a Dessert!
Whether you’re a kid or a child-at-heart, nothing says “birthday” quite like Funfetti cake with a scoop of ice cream on the side. What are birthdays for if not for indulgence, after all? The only way it could get any more colorfully fun is if somebody figured out a way to combine the two into a super-dessert. Ask and you shall receive! Yoyomax12 shows us how to make this delightful no-churn treat.
– 2 cups whipping cream
– 3/4 cup Funfetti (or rainbow bit) cake mix (dry mix)
– One 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
– 4 to 5 cupcakes worth of baked Funfetti cake, cut into pieces
– 1/4 to 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk with the cake mix and fold this mixture into the whipped cream.
- Stir in some sprinkles and the cupcake pieces.
- Spoon into a freezable container, preferably one with a lid.
- Sprinkle the top with additional sprinkles and cake pieces, if desired.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight.
With those cake pieces mixed in, this ice cream is a one-stop birthday dessert! Do you think you’ll give it a try? Have you ever made your own ice cream? What do you think of the “no-churn” technique?