DIY Easter Nail Art Inspired by Cadbury Mini Eggs
This nail art is bold, fun and perfect for Easter. We love how loud the colors are and the edge that the black polish adds. And best of all, this Easter-inspired look is so easy to accomplish. All you need are a few different nail polish colors and a toothbrush.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Clean off your your nails, then apply a base coat. Next, paint each nail a different pastel color. But sure to use two coats and allow to fully dry before moving on to the next step.
- Put a couple of drops of black nail polish on a paper plate. Then dab an old toothbrush into the black polish (dab on the plate a couple of times so you don’t end up with too much polish). Use the toothbrush to dab black nail polish all over your painted nails.
- Use a q-tips and nail polish remover to clean up any of the black polish you may have gotten on your skin.
- Let the black polish dry for about half an hour before applying a matte top coat.
- Enjoy your funky Easter nails!