Peanut Butter Fudge
This chewy sweet peanut butter fudge is easier to make and even easier to give away. Just a handful of ingredients and prep time before your enjoying this delicious fudge. Yum!
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 5-ounce cans evaporated milk (or 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan (about two inches deep) with foil and fold the foil over the edges. Butter the foil, then set the baking pan aside.
- Butter or lightly grease the sides of a heavy three-quart saucepan, and then add the sugar, evaporated milk, and butter. Using a candy thermometer clipped to the side of the pan as measurement, cook and stir the mixture over medium-high heat until it reaches 236 degrees F (about 12 minutes).
- Remove the saucepan from the heat (and remove the thermometer) and add the peanut butter, marshmallow crème, peanuts, and vanilla to the saucepan. Mix well.
- Then, spread the fudge mixture into the foil-lined pan. Press into the pan and smooth the top, and let cool.
- Then, cover tightly with foil or plastic wrap and let the fudge chill in the refrigerator for at least four hours.
- Then simply cut into squares and enjoy.
Check out our Chocolate Sea Salt Fudge Recipe.