These Delicious Omelets Are So Simple To Make In a Muffin Tin
What’s a better breakfast that a Denver omelet packed full of ham, onions and peppers? How about a perfectly-portioned Denver omelet baked inside a hash brown muffin?! That’s what Sarah Carey of Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food is making for us today, and we can’t wait to try it ourselves. It’s perfect for your next brunch— or a special breakfast just for you! Give yourself a gift and watch how easy this dish is to make.
– 5 teaspoons unsalted butter
– 4 cups (1 pound) frozen hash browns, thawed
– 6 large eggs
– 2 large egg whites
– Coarse salt and ground pepper
– 1/2 small red onion, diced small
– 1 small red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced small
– 4 ounces ham steak
– 3 ounces cheddar
We LOVE this idea. What do you think of it? Make sure to get your printable recipe from Martha Stewart’s site and tell us if you give it a try!