The Easiest Way EVER to Make Lasagna
Lasagna is the pinnacle of Italian food. Layers of pasta, sauce, and ricotta cheese? How can you say no to this ultimate comfort food?! If you didn’t grow up in an Italian family (or any family who just didn’t make lasagna) this recipe might be foreign to you. But don’t be discouraged! You can still make an incredibly delicious lasagna, even if you never learned how. The easiest way to get all that lasagna flavor? This Crockpot lasagna. Perfect for novices, this recipe gives you everything you love about this classic dish with a lot less of the work or technique! Watch the video below to see how you can accomplish this quick, easy recipe.
The Crockpot is a magical thing. You put in a few simple ingredients, give it some time to do it’s thing – and presto! You’ve got a hot, prepared meal that you can take all the credit for. You did prepare it after all!
Your friends and family are going to be dying to know how you pulled of this amazing lasagna recipe…don’t worry, your secret it safe with us.
– Ricotta cheese
– Half and half
– Meat sauce (purchased or prepared)
– Shredded Parmesan
– Shredded mozzarella
2. Put a layer of meat sauce in the bottom of your Crockpot.
3. Then a layer of pasta.
4. Then a layer of ricotta.
5. Another layer of sauce.
6. Add a layer of shredded Parmesan and shredded mozzarella.
7. Another layer of pasta, but place the noddles going the other way.
8. A layer of meat sauce.
9. A layer of ricotta.
10. A layer of the shredded cheese mixture.
11. A final layer of pasta.
12. A final layer of sauce.
13. A final layer of ricotta.
14. Top it off with a final layer of the shredded cheese.
15. Let this sit for 3 hours on high.