Crock-Pot Mac & Cheese
How do you combine the convenience of boxed macaroni-and-cheese with the taste of the truly homemade kind? Easy— make it in your slow cooker! This Crock-Pot Mac and Cheese is about as easy as it gets, and unlike other slow cooker meals, you can enjoy it under two hours. Watch how simply it comes together, and stop buying that boxed stuff once and for all!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
CROCK-POT MAC & CHEESE
Serves 2 to 3
– 1 cup elbow Macaroni
– 1 ½ cups milk
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon dry mustard powder
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
– ¼ teaspoon paprika
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Add the milk, macaroni, mustard powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika and butter to a small slow cooker, and mix well.
- Cook on the lowest setting for about two hours. After one hour, stir and check the texture. Cook for another hour or so until the pasta is al dente.
- Once the pasta is al dente, add the cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
- Every slow cooker is different, so the time it takes for your crockpot to cook the macaroni might vary. Start checking for the al dente texture after an hour and as soon as it reaches it, add the cheese and enjoy!