Just when we think we’ve discovered all the possible apple recipes, we find a new one we can’t wait to try! And when it’s as easy as this one— well, we’ll drop just about anything to get started on the delicious! Rada Cutlery shows us how to make Southern-style apple dumplings in just about the simplest way possible. Watch to see how she makes this recipe one even beginning cooks can do!
– One 8-ounce tube refrigerated crescent roll dough
– 1 large Granny Smith or Gala apple, peeled and cored
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Half 12-ounce can Mountain Dew soda
– Vanilla or cinnamon ice cream (optional)
So easy, right? Get the full write-up over on Rada Cutlery’s site. Have you ever seen or tried anything like this recipe before?