Cream Cheese Oreo Fudge
Are you ready for one of the tastiest, easiest fudge recipes we’ve ever made? We hope so, because we can’t wait for you to try it! This creamy, decadent, super-sweet no-bake dessert takes only 10 minutes to prep and uses only FIVE easy-to-find ingredients for a treat that will impress your friends and family without wearing you down. Plus, it uses one of our favorite store-bought cookies ever: Oreos! Watch how simple it is to make these delightful morsels.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
CREAM CHEESE OREO FUDGE
Makes 1 8-inch-by-8-inch pan
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
– 1 – 8-ounce package cream cheese
– 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
– 1-½ teaspoons vanilla extract
– 3 cups (about 17 ounces) white chocolate chips
– 17 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- Line an 8-inch-by-8-inch baking dish with parchment.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until the mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Using a double boiler, heat the white chocolate chips until melted and smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and ¾ of the cookies (about 12, broken into chunks) to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until combined.
- Spread the cookies-and-cream filling evenly into the lined baking dish, pressing down to eliminate any air pockets. Press the remaining cookie chunks (about 5 cookies’ worth) into the top of the filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares and serve. This fudge is extremely sweet, so a tiny morsel is enough for a big treat!
So delicious! The combination of the cream cheese and the Oreos makes this fudge one of the richest cookies-and-cream variations we’ve ever enjoyed. What do you think of it? Will you whip up a batch as a gift for a loved one, or will you save it all for yourself?
Recipe adapted from Spaceships and Laser Beams