Crafty Ways to Recycle Old Towels
If you have old, perhaps fraying towels that you’re still holding onto and not really using, give them new life with one or more of these great ideas found in TipNut’s roundup!
- Towel Mat for Dry Feet: use old towels and some extra fabric to make a cute mat fit for placing at the foot of your tub.
- Poolside Robe: use a towel to make a cute, stylish cover up that’s perfect for throwing over your suit at the beach or poolside.
- Terry Cloth Caddy: make a caddy for the back of your bathroom door out of an older towel. Toss toiletries and such in the pouches and hang with a ribbon.
- Spa Slippers: make your own cozy slippers out of an old bath towel and a tired old pair of flip flops.
- Baby Bundles: use this towel roll to easily hold small objects for babies.
- Unpaper Towels: this clever tutorial shows you how to make a reusable “paper towel roll” out of cut up pieces of an old towel.
Find many more crafty ideas over at TipNut’s Recycling Old Towels.