Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Better Than Licking The Spoon
We’ve all started making chocolate chip cookies and “accidentally” eaten a lot of the dough straight from the mixing bowl. Why not just admit that’s the best part and make some on purpose that’s also coated in milk chocolate? These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from 5 Dollar Dinners fit the delicious bill.
– 1 cup butter
– 3/4 cup brown sugar
– 3/4 cup white sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 1/3 cup milk
– 2 1/4 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
– 14 ounces milk chocolate candy coating
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- Beat together the butter and sugars until smooth.
- Add in the milk and flour, and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the flour and salt until dough forms.
- Gently stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls that are 1 inch in size. You’ll have enough dough for about 3 dozen balls.
- Chill the balls for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate candy coating in a double boiler or microwave.
- Take the chilled cookie dough balls and dip them in the melted chocolate. Spin them carefully to completely cover the cookie dough.
- Place the balls on the cookie sheet. Chill for at least an hour and keep chilled until all eaten.
These are dangerous. My future chocolate chip doughs may never make it into cookie form again. Will you be adding these bites to your dessert repertoire?