Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
How do you make chicken fettuccine better? By making the creamiest, cheesiest version ever— and adding BACON. With some broccoli in there for added green, this dish is going to become your new dinner go-to. Just look at how good it is and give it a try tonight!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
CREAMY CHICKEN AND BACON FETTUCCINE
Serves 4 to 6
– 1 pound cooked chicken breast, cut into slices
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– ⅔ cup heavy cream
– ⅔ cup milk
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella
– ¼ cup grated Parmesan
– 4 cups cooked fettuccine
– 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
– 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
– Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute, then add in the cream and milk.
- Bring the garlic mixture to a boil, then add in the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and stir until melted.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the cooked pasta.
- Arrange the chicken slices, broccoli and bacon over the noodles. Fold everything together and serve.
- If you’re starting with uncooked chicken breasts, sauté them in 1 tablespoon of olive oil before slicing into thin strips. You can then continue into step 1 of this recipe by sautéing the garlic in the same pan using the leftover olive oil.
- Four cups of cooked fettuccine is roughly equivalent to 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine, cooked according to package directions.