Want to try something new at your next get-together, but still be pretty certain that your guests will love it? Then this pizza dip is the snack for you! It captures all the cheesy goodness of pizza in an addicting, easy-to-make appetizer. Dhaka Foodies gives the recipe a try and shows us how it went in this quick video.
– 1/2 cup milk
– 6 ounces cream cheese
– 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese + more for sprinkling on top
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Tomato sauce
- Add the milk to a saucepan and heat over medium-low to medium heat. Add the cream cheese and stir until well-incorporated.
- Add the 1/2 cup of mozzarella and stir until well-incorporated.
- Add the Parmesan and stir until well-incorporated. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate or a similar dish you like to use for dips. Spread evenly.
- Pour a few tablespoons of tomato sauce over the top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with your extra mozzarella and top with pepperonis.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit until bubbly.
Enjoy with crackers or toasted slices of French bread. What do you think? Will you serve this dip at your next gathering? Would you try it with any other toppings?