You all know that we are big, BIG fans of cauliflower. The white, bulbous veggie is packed full of nutrients and is a great way to transform any dish into a healthier version. Plus, it tastes great, especially in a cheesy casserole like this one! Watch how easily this simple, tasty and healthy dish comes together.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Recipe: Cauliflower Casserole
– 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 20 ounces florets)
– 2 tablespoons flour
– 1 cup whole milk
– 1 egg, beaten
– 1 teaspoon kosher salt
– 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
– 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
– 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
– 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Delicious! What do you think? Do you have any other favorite cauliflower recipes?