This Sweet Snack is Perfect for the Holidays – And So Easy to Make, Too!
With the holiday’s approaching, we are switching into gift-giving mode, which is often easier said than done. For a holiday gift that’s sweet in more than one way, try making a batch of these amazing candied pecans! Your family and friends will not only appreciate your effort in making a gift, but they’ll really appreciate how good these pecans are. Best of all, these nuts are extremely easy to make and use very few ingredients, making this gift a huge holiday win.
1. Put pecans in pot and turn stove to medium-high heat
2. Add just enough water to cover the bottom halves of the pecans
3. Add twice as much sugar as water
*Better to have too much sugar than too much water
*If in doubt, add more sugar. The leftover sugar will just crumble away and can be sifted out later
4. Add 4-5 pinches of cinnamon
5. Stir continuously until sugar crystallizes and becomes crumbly
*Will take about 15 minutes
6. Once this happens, remove from heat spread on baking tray, and let cool
7. DIG IN or give away as gifts!
What do you think of this quick recipe and adorable gift idea? Share your ideas in the comments section below!