Whether you’re putting together a spread for a party, making a game day menu, or simply treating yourself to some hearty, spicy snacks, you’ve got to have two dishes in particular: buffalo wings, and a delicious dip. But what if you only have room for one? The answer is as easy as it is tasty: combine them! That’s right, today we’re making Buffalo Chicken Dip, and we guarantee you won’t be able to stop after just one chip. Check it out!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
– 8 ounces cream cheese
– 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
– 1/2 cup red hot sauce
– 8 ounces cooked chicken breasts, shredded (You can use rotisserie, grilled, or poached)
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella (or Monterey jack, blue cheese, or any of your favorite cheeses)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- In a saucepan over low-to-medium heat, melt the cream cheese, stirring until smooth. Mix in the blue cheese dressing and hot sauce.
- Stir in the shredded chicken until well-combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a small casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
So good! What do you think of it? Have you ever made a buffalo chicken dip before?