You’ll Want To Make This Breakfast Pizza EVERY Morning. It’s That Good!
Pizza for breakfast is classic— but for all the wrong reasons. Grabbing a slice in the morning usually means a cold bite of whatever cheese-tomato-and-topping leftovers you have from the night before, and while that can satisfy, it’s not exactly exciting. What IS exciting? A breakfast-style pizza that is absolutely delicious! This recipe from 12 Tomatoes takes everything we love about pizza and combines it with the best of breakfast flavors for a meal that’s worth waking up for. Watch what we mean and make it as soon as you can!
– 1 package crescent rolls
– 1 pound breakfast sausage, cooked and drained
– 6 eggs
– 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
– 1 cup shredded hashbrowns, thawed
– ½ cup diced green pepper
– ½ cup diced orange pepper
– ¼ cup milk
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic
– ½ tablespoon rosemary
– 1 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Parsley or green onion, diced, for garnish
– Sour cream, for garnish
– Hot Sauce, for garnish
We love the way this recipe uses crescent dough for the crust and uses all of our favorite toppings in a “breakfast-y” kind of way! If you love it, too, grab your full printable recipe from 12 Tomatoes’ site and give it a try. Have you ever seen or tried anything similar? Are there any other toppings you’d like to see on this breakfast pizza?