We all want to start off our days with a special breakfast any and every time of year, but at the height of summer heat, none of us want to turn on our ovens. So what to do when you want to take summer breakfasts to the next level? We teamed up with Yoplait® to figure it out, and we KNOW you’re going to love it: Breakfast Banana Splits! All you need to do is grab some Yoplait® Greek yogurt and a few other easy, basic ingredients. In almost no time, you’ll have a dish that’s starting your day on a delicious note.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
BREAKFAST BANANA SPLIT
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 banana
- ½ cup Yoplait® Greek yogurt, any flavor
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ½ cup fresh berries, mix and match of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, etc.
- ½ cup granola
- Mini chocolate chips, for garnish
- Add the milk to the Yoplait® yogurt and mix well. Place the yogurt mixture in the freezer, until firm and scoopable.
- Once the yogurt is firm, scoop out 2 scoops and place in the center of a long sundae boat (or other similarly shaped dish).
- Slice the banana in half lengthwise, and place one half on each side of the frozen yogurt scoops.
- Top the yogurt with granola, berries and a sprinkle of chocolate chips. Serve immediately.
Easy, sweet, and the perfect start to a hot summer day! Grab some of your favorite Yoplait Greek yogurt ® flavors and tell us how this dish turns out for YOU!
This is a sponsored post, paid for by our partner Yoplait.®