Yes, there’s more than one way to have Bolognese! In this delicious dinner, The One Pot Chef swaps out pasta for rice, adds some cheese and a veggie or two, and creates a dish that’s perfect for shaking up the old routine even on cold nights. Watch the simple way he makes it, then get cooking!
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 brown onion, finely chopped
– 1 large carrot, finely chopped
– Olive oil
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 cup tomato paste
– One 14 ounce (400 gram) can diced tomatoes
– 1 cup liquid beef stock
– Salt and pepper
– 2 cups cooked long grain white rice
– 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
– 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley (plus extra to garnish)
– 4 eggs
Get more information on this dish and other one-pot creations over on the One Pot Chef’s site. So what do you think? Have you ever combined Bolognese and rice before?