Blueberry season is starting to come back around! Don’t worry, you’ve still got months to prepare all your plans for blueberry picking, but very soon fresh blueberries will be back! If you love blueberries, you’ve probably been making blueberry desserts all winter long while you wait for this happy day to arrive again – and we’ve got one more great blueberry recipe for you! These blueberry pastries are simple to make and taste amazing. They’re just the thing to hold you over until blueberry season commences again! Watch the video below to get the full instructions.
– 2 Sheets of Ready Rolled Frozen Puff Pastry (thawed)
– 200g of Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
– 3 Teaspoons of Corn Flour (aka Corn Starch)
– 3/4 Cup of Caster Sugar (Super Fine White Sugar)
– 1/2 Cup of Water
– 200g of Ricotta Cheese
– 2 Tablespoons of Icing Sugar (aka Powdered Sugar)
– Milk (for brushing)
– Extra Powdered Sugar (for dusting)
2. Once the blueberries have popped and the mixture has thickened, put it off the heat to cool.
3. Add ricotta and powdered sugar. Combine.
4. Cut your puff pastry into 8 squares. On each square place a dollop of the cheese mixture and the blueberry mixture. Fold them in.
5. Brush each pastry with milk. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Let cool for 10-15 before enjoying!