Begin and Brighten You Day With Baked and Bacon-Wrapped Eggs
Any breakfast worth the name always has bacon and eggs, so why don’t we all just go all in and put them in the same dish? This video from Recipe Cards brings us a baked and bite-sized solution with these bacon-wrapped eggs sure to satisfy any brunch-fan. Watch how easy they are to make!
– 1 package bacon
– 1 box of eggs
– Shredded cheddar, crumbled goat cheese, or your favorite cheese
– Chopped chives, dill, thyme, or your favorite herbs
– Salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Fry bacon in a skillet over medium heat until slightly browned on each side, but still pliable and not crispy.
- Drain the bacon on paper towels and let cool.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line the cups of a muffin tin with bacon slices around the sides and with torn chunks in the bottom.
- Crack an egg into each cup.
- Add cheese(s) to the top.
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until set.
- Carefully run a knife around each cup to loosen.
As if the bacon and eggs weren’t good enough, the cheese really takes this meal over the edge to something special. Have you ever tried anything like it before? Do you think you’ll add them to your next brunch menu?