He Stuffs Raw Meat Into Raw Onions— And The Result Has Us Drooling
Your next cookout is about to get so much better. The BBQ Pit Boys are here to show us the latest and greatest meal, and they’re starting by stuffing raw meat into raw onions. The result is a delicious, genius dish you just have to see.
Like all the best summertime and barbecue recipes, the list of ingredients here is pretty simple.
– 1 pound bacon, regular cut
– 2 pounds ground chuck
– 6 sweet onions, cored, leftover reserved
– SPG seasoning or your favorite seasoning, to taste
– 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
– 2 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
– 2 pickled jalapeños
Watch the video to see how to get the most drool-worthy barbecue meal we’ve ever seen, and get your printable recipe over on the BBQ Pit Boys website. Have you ever seen anything like this recipe before? Do you think you’ll try it at your next cookout?