What’s Easy, No-Bake, And Uses A Pie Plate But No Pie Crust? This Classic Southern Dessert
Our favorite thing about looking for recipes on the Internet is finding all of the ways people have made classic desserts their own. This treat from Allrecipes is just the latest example, using easy, quick ingredients to capture the traditional homemade taste of a southern favorite: banana pudding!
There’s lots of variations of this dessert out there – and quite a few options just in this video recipe! – but the list of ingredients is still pretty simple.
– One 8 ounce package cream cheese
– One 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
– One 5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
– 3 cups cold milk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– One 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
– 4 bananas, sliced
– Half of a 12 ounce package vanilla wafers
See how it all comes together in the video, and get your easy printable recipe over on Allrecipes. Do you have your own version of banana pudding your family likes to make? Did any of the variations in the video appeal to you? Tell us what you think!